Reliable maternal and foetal monitoring
With our future-proof solutions, we ensure continuous efficiency and quality improvement in healthcare. We achieve these by standardizing processes and by harmonizing communication between different obstetric information systems. In addition, we are developing new ways to improve maternal and child healthcare during pregnancy and childbirth.
Solutions for obstetrics
Our software solutions are designed for electronic registration and fetal monitoring, aimed at optimizing work and decision-making processes in the maternity department. The development of the integral solutions for obstetrics takes place in close cooperation with gynecologists, midwives, universities and government agencies.
We are proud to work for:
ICT HCTS offers a total solution
- Mosos is our modularly built suite, a complete obstetric information system, to which CTG devices and ultrasound machines can be connected. Mosos monitors and organizes obstetric information during pregnancy and labour.
- MososNXT CTG is a fully web-based obstetric information system, which integrates seamlessly with a central EPR system. The integration of CTG data into the EPR ensures that gynecologists and obstetricians have information about mother and child at hand in one, single environment. This gives users a single point of entry and access to patient data in multiple environments.
- CTG Remote Monitoring: PregnaOne is a mobile CTG monitor. It allows pregnant women, gynecologists and midwives to perform CTGs at various locations such as at home, in the hospital, the obstetric practice or on the road.
- Stan S41 is a CTG device that gives gynecologists and obstetricians detailed information about mother and child during pregnancy and delivery. In addition to comprehensive CTG measurements, the S41 has the following features:
- Internal intranatal FHR monitoring using a scalp electrode.
- ST Analysis of the fetal ECG. Signaling possible fetal hypoxia. This is also integrated in Mosos solutions.